Friday, June 2, 2017

How do I put music onto my Samsung Galaxy S2 Via USB cable

So youve got yourself a brand new Samsung Galaxy S2 android smartphone and you want to make the most of the 16GB internal memory by using it to store some of your MP3s and even use it as an MP3 player to replace your iPod. But how exactly do we put our music from our computer to our Samsung Galaxy SII?

Firstly we are going to look at the USB method of file transferring and to start with you will need to connect your phone to your laptop or PC via a USB-to-USB mini cable. If youve done this correctly you phone will look like the image to the right.
When youve connected your phone and your computer you will need to locate your phone in your computer. When you have located it (it will often show up as "GT-I9100") double click it to explore then find the "Samsung" folder which should have a folder called music in (if not you can create one).

Whilst in this folder you can feel free to copy and paste all your music from your computer to your folder as you can see in the image to the right which contains the vast majority of my music collection (yeah I like Apologetix).

I hope this answers the question of "How do I put my music on to my Samsung Galaxy S2?" Of course you can open up the same Music folder and delete things from the phone in the same way.

For those wondering on the full directory of the music folder, its:
ComputerGT-I9100PhoneSamsungMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment