Friday, May 12, 2017

Samsung Galaxy S5 Text Messaging App Lags

Samsung Galaxy S5 Text Messaging App Lags

The #Samsung Galaxy #S5 is a former flagship model released by the South Korean giant in the second quarter of 2014. It’s hardware is still considered top of the line today and should be able to provide a smooth user experience. With the help of its Snapdragon 801  processor combined with 2GB of RAM, demanding applications such as games are sure to work without any issues. Several of our readers however are experiencing issues with this device that affects its performance. This is what we will be discussing today as we tackle the Galaxy s5 getting slower, lags really bad & other related problems.
Samsung Galaxy S5
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S5  or any other Android device for that matter then feel free to contact us using this FB Page. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concern that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.  

You may also reach us at our Facebook and Google+ social media accounts.
S5 Text Messaging App Lags
Problem: The default text messaging app on my phone lags really badly when I type. It freezes when i type and then when it catches up it repeats what I typed multiple times. There are times when I find that I’m not receiving all my messages or the receiver of my texts will get my message a week later. The only time I have typing issues is when I’m in my messages app.
Solution: If the problem is isolated to the messaging app alone then try to clear the cache and data of this app from the appli cation manager. This will clear out the temporary data of the app which could be causing this problem.
You should also check if a third party app installed in your phone is causing the problem by stating the device in Safe Mode. While in this mode only the pre-installed apps are allowed to run. If the issue does not occur in this mode then it could be caused by an app. Find out what app this is and uninstall it.
I also highly recommend that you wipe the cache partition of your phone from the recovery mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment